How to Use Samsung Smart Switch for S10
The latest Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 were declared on February 20, 2019. The Samsung company is expecting to release them by June 2019. If you are hoping to buy one, you are able to place orders today! Meanwhile, you have to be ready to change to a new Galaxy S10/ S10 apparatus. When we are switching to a new smart device, we are in need of a data migration tool to automatically switch information to the new apparatus. In that circumstance, Samsung Smart Switch for S10 is the ideal data migration tool for you. Samsung Smart Shift Download is a data migration tool to Samsung Galaxy apparatus. Now the latest edition of Smart Switch Download was added compatibility with the latest Galaxy S10/ S10 as well. So here We’ve come with a comprehensive guide about How to Use Samsung Smart Switch for S10.
Introduction to Samsung Smart Switch for S10
Samsung Smart Shift Download is a software application that allows you to migrate data from an iOS or Android device to some Samsung Galaxy device. This instrument is mostly used when people have purchased a new Samsung Galaxy device. Individuals who don’t understand about data migration tools squander their time for migrating data for days, weeks, even months. However, while you’ve got a data migration tool like Smart Shift Download, you are able to migrate your device data to the new device in moments. Samsung Smart Switch for S10 permits you to migrate almost all of your apparatus data such as pictures, files, music, videos, messages, contacts, device settings, house screen, lock screen, alerts, etc..
How to Use Samsung Smart Switch for S10 in Data Migration
Data Migrate through Wi-Fi Direct
If you are switching data from an Android/ Galaxy apparatus to your newly bought Galaxy S10 device, you must download Samsung Smart Switch on both the devices. The program is offered from the Google Play Store, which means you can download the program from there.
1. Open the app on both devices and choose “Sending Device” from the old device and choose “Receiving Device” from the S10 device.
2. Press the “Connect” button on both devices and connect with the devices, then select the files to move.
3. Hit “Transfer” to move the data for your S10 device.
Data Migrate via PC
If you’ve got a Windows or Mac PC, you may utilize Samsung Smart Switch for S10 on it to migrate information from a wise device to your Galaxy S10 device.
1. Download Smart Switch PC on your Windows or Mac PC out of our Site.
2. Connect your old device to the PC using a USB cable and create a copy of this device on the PC.
3. Remove the device and connect the Samsung Galaxy S10 device.
4. The restore the backup data in your own S10 device.
Data Migrate through USB or iCloud OTG
If you are switching info from an iOS device to some Samsung Galaxy S10 device, you can use these methods. And you only have to download Samsung Smart Switch for S10 on the Galaxy S10 device.
1. ICloud method: Make a backup of your device information.
USB OTG method: Connect your devices with the USB OTG cable.
2. Open the Samsung Smart Switch for S10 on Galaxy S10 device.
3. ICloud method: Input the username and password of this iCloud account.
USB OTG way: https://samsung-smart-switch.web.app Open the Smart Switch program and select Smart Switch option from the pop-up menu and then choose “Trust” choice from your iPhone’s pop-up menu.
4. Select the files you want to move from the iDevice and hit on “Publish ” button from the Samsung Smart Switch for S10 app.
5. You can now install the suggested programs on your own Galaxy S10 device.