The Beginners’ Guide for using Samsung Smart Switch
Samsung smart devices have a good market today because Samsung provides one of the best featured smart devices for reasonable prices. When you’re buying a new Samsung Galaxy device, there’s one thing you ought to know about. Which is about data migration tools to migrate data to some other Galaxy device. Speaking of which, Samsung Smart Switch is the best information migration for Samsung Galaxy devices. It allows you to migrate any sort of data from any wise device to Samsung Galaxy devices. If you are interested in this application tool, here we’ve come with The Beginners’ Guide for using Samsung Smart Switch PC.
What’s Samsung Smart Switch?
Samsung Smart Switch is an cellular program. Its functionality is to migrate data in smart devices to Samsung Galaxy smart devices. Although it’s an Android-based mobile application, it is also available for Windows and Mac PCs too. So you can download Smart Switch APK and Smart Switch PC on Android/ / Windows/ Mac platforms. Smart Switch Download allows you to migrate any sort of data such as messages, contacts, files, music, videos, apps, device settings, alarms, Home screen, etc.. And it is compatible to migrate information from both Android and iOS devices to Samsung Galaxy apparatus.
Features of Samsung Smart Switch Download
* Smart Switch APK is an easy-to-use program for everyone. The developers have designed this app by keeping the end user in mind. So it’s a very simple interface.
You can download Samsung Smart Switch on Android phones and both Windows and Mac computers.
* Smart Shift Download permits you to migrate any type of information on your device to Samsung Galaxy devices. The data that is stored includes files, images, contacts, messages, music, videos, device preferences, etc..
* Whether you want to migrate information from an iOS device or an Android apparatus, Samsung Smart Switch is compatible with this.
* When you wish to migrate data from an iOS to Galaxy, you only need to install Smart Switch Download to the Galaxy device. However, if you want to migrate data from an Android/ Galaxy device to a Galaxy apparatus, you must install the Smart Switch app on both the devices.
Transferrable Data with Samsung Smart Switch
* Contact, Memo, Schedule, Message, Music, Video, Photo, Document, App List, Wallpaper, Story album, S-Health, Lock display, Telephone logs, Wi-Fi Settings
* MMS; depends on the device
* Unsupported field
* ( S-Health, Wallpaper, Lock display, Telephone logs, Story record, Wi-Fi settings are offered in OS JellyBeanPlus(4.2))
* Local Data Only (You can’t transfer Google & Samsung Accounts)
* Contact — Ringtone, Message alert, Vibration blueprint
* Schedule — S-Memo, Sticker, Picture, Group, Alarm
* Document type-DOC,DOCX,PPT,PPTX,XLS,XLSX,PDF,HWP,GUL
Smart Shift Download Compatibility
* Android: Smart apparatus with Android version 4.3 or later
* iOS: Smart device with iOS version 4.2.1 or later
* Windows: PC or laptop with Windows XP (Service Pack 2) or later
* Mac: PC or notebook with Mac OS X 10.6 or later
The Way to Migrate Data from Android to Samsung Galaxy using Samsung Smart Switch
1. Go to the Google Play Store and get Samsung Smart Switch on the Android apparatus and new Galaxy device.
2. Launch the Smart Switch app on both the devices and choose as “Sending Device” on the Android device, and choose as “Receiving Device” on the newest Galaxy device.
3. Click on the “Connect” button on both Android and Galaxy devices to join the apparatus throughout the app. Then you will find a list of data that you’re able to move through Smart Change APK.
4. Pick the data you would like to transfer to your Galaxy apparatus from the Android apparatus. Then hit the “Transfer” button to migrate data to the Galaxy device.
How to Migrate Data from Samsung Galaxy to Samsung Galaxy with Smart Switch APK
1. Proceed to the Google Play Store and download Smart Switch program on both Samsung Galaxy devices.
2. Open the Smart Shift program on both devices and choose “Sending Device” in your previous Galaxy device and choose “Receiving Device” on your new Galaxy device.
3. Now tap the “Connect” button on both the devices and connect the apparatus through Samsung Smart Switch.
4. Now you can pick the data you would like to move from the list. And then tap the “Transfer” button to send information to the new device.
How to Migrate Data using a PC with Samsung Smart Switch
1. Download Smart Switch PC in the official website. Click here to go to the official site, and you’ll be able to discover both the Windows and Mac versions into the Smart Switch app on the official site.
2. Connect your older smart device to the PC using a USB cable.
3. Now make a backup of the older device’s data to the PC by using the Smart Change PC.
4. Disconnect the older apparatus from the PC and join the new Galaxy device to the PC by using this USB cable.
5. Restore the backup data to the Samsung Galaxy device by using the Smart Switch PC.
The Way to Migrate Data from iOS to Samsung Galaxy using Samsung Smart Switch
01. Migrate Data using iCloud
1. Create a copy of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch data to the iCloud account.
2. Download and install Smart Switch APK in your Samsung Galaxy device from the Google Play Store.
3. Launch the app on your Samsung device and select “iOS Device”. Then insert the username (Apple ID) and password of the iCloud account in the program.
4. Pick the data you would like to move from the list and samsung-smart-switch.web.app hit on the “Publish ” button in the Samsung Smart Shift program.
5. Once the information has been transferred successfully, you’ll find a list of programs that’s advocated by the Smart Switch APK considering the programs on your iOS device. You are able to install those programs on your Galaxy device today.
02. Migrate Data using USB OTG
1. Connect your iOS device and Samsung Galaxy device using the USB OTG cable.
2. Download and install Samsung Smart Switch on your Galaxy apparatus and start the program.
3. Select as “Smart Switch” from the pop-up listing on the Galaxy device. Then pick as “Trust” in the pop-up listing on your iOS device.
4. Select the data that you want to transfer from the record and hit the “Publish ” button in the Samsung Smart Switch program.
5. Once the data has been transferred successfully, then you will find a list of programs that is recommended from the Smart Switch APK contemplating the programs on your own iOS device. You can install those apps on your own Galaxy device today.